Re: Latest opam is out

I've opened up a pull request in Homebrew for the update:
https://github.com/mxcl/homebrew/pull/16058

Most importantly, the mirage/opam-repo-dev works much better now.  Every time
you issue an 'opam update', all of the remote repositories will be pulled and
refreshed automatically, and rebuilt when you call 'opam upgrade'.

Dimos: I think this should fix the problem you had with a stale upstream
mirage-platform, for example.

Thanks for all the fixes Thomas!

-anil