发件人: Anil Madhavapeddy [mailto:anil@xxxxxxxxxx]
发送时间: 2012年11月20日 16:37
收件人: Yiming Zhang
抄送: cl-mirage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题: Re: how to compile ocaml program with lwt support

Is ocamlfind installed, if you are getting an error that it's not found?
Are you using OPAM?

If I remember right, OCamlMakefile will use ocamlfind to resolve package
dependencies.

-anil

On 20 Nov 2012, at 16:00, "Yiming Zhang" <sdiris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am using eclipse to write an ocaml program with lwt support (I wrote in
the first line “open Lwt”). And I want to compile it by “ make Makefile”
based on the OCamlMakefile support. How should I write the Makefile? I tried
“PACKS = lwt lwt.unix lwt.syntax” but it reported errors like “ocamlfind:
not found”.

> (I know how to compile it using oasis and ocamlbuild, but currently I
prefer directly using Makefile in eclipse.)