tuareg mode in emacs

  • To: <cl-mirage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Yiming Zhang" <sdiris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 20:48:11 -0000

Hi,

I am studying how to use tuareg mode in emacs for ocaml program development. I think most ocaml programmers use it, right? Currently I meet several problems, including:

(1) how to make emacs support lwt? Currently the keywords of lwt cannot be parsed, and during debug when I want to “next” a lwt statement it reports “No source file for lwt” L

(2) how to make emacs (or is it possible to) show several windows at the same time? For example, I might want to click on a file name in the left window to open a .ml file in the right-top window, to click a variable name in the top window to show its definition in the bottom window, like what I can do in “source insight” and “visual studio”?

Thank you very much!

Yiming