Re: synching with minios

It's probably worth observing that unconditional dependence on floating point
also caused problems for Mirage running within the FreeBSD kernel, and would
also be a problem for embedded microcontroller/etc systems, should the
smallness and potential verifiability properties of Mirage become appealing
there. It would be lovely to see Mirage, and by implication the OCaml runtime,
make dependence on floating point optional.

Robert