Re: A question about mirage

Hello Anil,

thanks for your reply. This sounds very good to me. I think that Mirage is a great project, I think that the building of specialized appliances will be the future.

I have another question about a special Mirage usecase: I builded a oxenstored mirage appliance which worked without problems. Now I would like to run it on a Xen 4.2.1 with Linux 3.7.4. I talked already with some persons and they say that there are problems with XSM/FLASK. Daniel de Graaf wrote an XSM/FLASK ruleset which should work with 4.3 unstable in this mailinglist post: http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2013-01/msg00956.html

Do you know whether it's possible to modify this ruleset so that oxenstored could work on 4.2.1 and the given XSM/FLASK features in this version?

Best Regards