Notes on Mirari

Hi everybody,

As per Anil's request, here are some notes I used while doing the talk about Mirari last friday at OCamlLabs. I will try to write a blog post at openmirage.org about Mirari as well, and then hopefully be able to start developping the planned features…!

Cheers,

Vincent

NB: On the current hello world page at openmirage.org, there is mention of a "ping server" that I cannot find anywhere (absent from the old @avsm/mirage and @mirage/mirage-skeleton as well). Is there somewhere where I could find this code ?