Re: mirage + froc = self-scaling?

Some background on FRP, and specifically the FROC self-adjusting library:
http://ambassadortothecomputers.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/how-froc-works.html

The goal of this work is to encode the external dependencies of a Mirage
unikernel explicitly, so that changes can ripple through the various
computation units in a well-defined manner.  The tricky bit is that I/O threads
('the outside world') need to be strongly separated from FROC ('the
configuration space')

Consider the case of an ARP input packet, which needs to update a configuration
variable (the ARP table), but is in the middle of doing some I/O.  However, we
want to safely weave together static input (a static ARP configuration) with
the dynamic inputs, which is where Froctol comes from.  There are many, many
cases of such undefined behaviour in conventional operating systems: what
happens to existing network sockets when a DHCP server rebinds an IP address on
your machine?

Raphael, are your experiments with this from last summer available anywhere?  I
couldn't spot them in your Github repo list.

-anil