OCaml Hacking session/meetup - Thu 18th Apr at 6:30pm in Makespace

Dear all,

As I mentioned briefly at the last meeting, I'm organising another OCaml
Hacking session at Makespace in Cambridge.
It will be this Thursday at 6:30pm at Makespace, just off Mill Lane (map link
below).  Please do register via the meetup group as it makes it easier for me
to send updates and keep track of numbers.

I'll be ordering pizza at 6:45pm so if you want to be counted for food, please
be there by then.

Register:
http://www.meetup.com/Cambridge-NonDysFunctional-Programmers/events/114286762/
Map:  http://goo.gl/maps/8zVCh (green arrow marks the entrance)