FYI: fix for xen ring corruption/deadlock issue

Hi,

If you've ever seen a strange xen ring corruption or deadlock with lots of concurrent RPCs then it might be fixed by this:

https://github.com/djs55/shared-memory-ring/commit/ca79af17fe8eb3b2e13a25faeff089f5026389ae

Quite often I would see 'RX: ack wakener not found' errors on the console before the deadlock.

(Note the fix hasn't been merged yet but I'm working on it)

Cheers,
Dave