Problems Installing OPAM

I'm trying to install OPAM on Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit using the package
manager, but I don't understand why its not working, any suggestions ?

$ echo "deb [arch=amd64] http://www.recoil.org/~avsm/ wheezy main" >>
/etc/apt/sources.list

$ sudo apt-get install opam
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following NEW packages will be installed
  opam
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 6 not upgraded.
Need to get 2,598 kB of archives.
After this operation, 7,478 kB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  opam
Install these packages without verification [y/N]? y
Get:1 http://www.recoil.org/~avsm/ wheezy/main opam amd64 0.9.6 [2,598 kB]
Fetched 2,598 kB in 0s (9,820 kB/s)
Selecting previously unselected package opam.
(Reading database ... 313487 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking opam (from .../archives/opam_0.9.6_amd64.deb) ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
Setting up opam (0.9.6) ...

$ opam init
bash: /usr/local/bin/opam: No such file or directory

--
Regards
Heidi