Re: a cool demo of Akka (Scala's actor) monitors

> So Daniel, here's the challenge for Vg graphs... :-)

Well in fact the graphing part is quite small in there and could already be
handled by Vg's current state.

The challenge is more in the interactive aspect and the way you code that
interface --- the code behind a very simple ui like that [1] is quite horrible
[2] --- I would be really interested in giving a try at building good
declarative and composable abstractions for client side web uis with
js_of_ocaml/react/vg but I'm afraid that won't fit during my remaining time
here at Cambridge (though some steps in that direction will be made).

Best,

Daniel

[1] http://erratique.ch/software/vg/demos/rhtmlc
[2] https://github.com/dbuenzli/vg/blob/master/test/rhtmlc.ml#L103