Re: GADT printer patch

Right, I want to separate float formatting anyway. Some libraries (notably
FreeBSD's libkern printf) don't do floats at all, so separating those cleanly
in the OCaml layer would be lovely.

Currently, the whole format string gets shoved to vsnprintf(3).  With this
patch, we just need an implementation of caml_format_float, but not all the
other bits of printf.

-anil