Welcome to Gabor Pali (again!)

I just wanted to welcome Gabor Pali back again this summer to the Mirage crew.
He's joining us in the Cambridge Computer Lab to resume hacking on the
Mirage/kernel-FreeBSD backend which he began last summer, working with Robert
Watson and myself.

Since his first prototype, we've made much progress on stability and packaging
of the rest of the Mirage libraries.  We're aiming to upstream as much as
possible of his work into the main trees this time around, and also to evaluate
the effects of moving the Mirage stack in/out of kernel space (in addition to
running as a Xen unikernel and userspace application).

This mail is a little belated, as Gabor has already submitted about 5 pull
requests to fix various OPAM and Mirage issues on FreeBSD :-)