Re: Indie web camp

On 14 Aug 2013, at 09:59, Vincent Bernardoff <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/08/indie-web/
>
> I want to do some similar project… but it seems very nice. I'm very tempted
> by the Indie web camp:
>
> http://indiewebcamp.com/
>
> Did anybody knew of it ?

I've not heard of it, but it sounds interesting!  Might be a good place to go
and finally port my own webpages to Mirage :)

I'll check if I'm free that weekend later.  I'm at USENIX Security at the
moment and just presented this early work (which David Sheets and Mort and
Heidi are also working on) about edge networking.

http://anil.recoil.org/papers/2013-foci-slides.pdf