Leaving Citrix and TODOÂmirage guys

Hey all,

I'm leaving Citrix today, this mean that I might less actively work on Mirage in the future. In the unlikely event of me leaving for another planet, here are some things I'd like to do:

* Review my PR for mirage and mirage-net.
* Review my blog post (PR at mirage/mirage-www)
* Give me the rights to push at mirage/ocaml-vchan or pull vbmithr/ocaml-vchan in this repo.

Cheers,

Vincent