debugging non-working microkernel

hello

I followed the mirage-www tutorial and managed to get the website working on a local linux box.

I also compiled it to a microkernel and launched it on a S3-backed EC2 instance (m1.large), but nothing happens : nothing in the instance logs ("get system logs" in the AWS dashboard) and no website on port 80.

What would you suggest to do next :) ?

Thanks

William

--