Re: Improving the network-stack performance over Xen

Hi again,
as promised, here are some data from a DomU-2-DomU iperf flow, pushing 0.8Gbits in 0.38sec (~2.1Gbps):
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~dp463/files/mirageNetData.tar.gz

Note that I've used a txqueuelen of 500 for each VIF in dom0.
Also, with TCP debug disabled, speeds reach >= 2.5Gbps.

Everythin seems smoother. Didn't observe any odd TX delay spikes caused by netif blocking.

Regards,
D.