Re: some problems about installing mirage-www

On 26 Sep 2013, at 10:20, 魏铁 wrote:

> when I install "mirage-www",
> I follow the  steps:
> $
>  opam switch mirage-xen
>
> $
>  eval `opam config env`
>
> $
>  opam install mirari
>
> $ make clean xen-build
> But when :"opam install cohttp", it is suggested that the lack files of
> “camlp4orf”
>
> then I  find there is the file in ".opam/4.00.1+mirage-xen/bin/camlp4orf*".

that sounds like i've made another error in the instructions when i switch
between calling the compiler switch "4.00.1+mirage-xen" and just "mirage-xen".
i'll check again and update.

> So I use:
> ->$ opam switch 4.00.1+mirage-xen
> ->$ make xen-build
> ->$mirari configure --xen www.conf
> ->$mirari run --xen
>
> the result in "xl list":
> #xl list
> Name           ID       Mem     VCPUs       State     Time(s)
> Domain-0      0       1837          1               r-----     1990.6
> www             1          32           1              -b----         0.1
>
> But I cannot access to "10.0.0.2" in Domain-0
> What should I do?

throwing this one to the list as it's mirari/xen related and i know some of
that toolchain is in flux at the moment.

--
Cheers,

R.