Using Merlin from Vim

I finally got around to installing the Merlin OCaml editor add-on, and it gives
amazing features such as type display, module completion and support for
hopping around projects.  See my little Vim-Merlin from scratch here:

http://anil.recoil.org/2013/10/03/merlin-and-vim.html

I suspect we'll need some more .merlin files in the various repos, so I'll add
those as I go along.  Has anyone else been using Merlin (e.g. on Emacs?)

-a