Re: cohttp_lwt_mirage.ml / client

Hi Balraj, hi Anil, what is the status of cohttp/client on mirage? (I'll be happy to write it if mirage has the required primitives)

thanks

william

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I didn't fill it out as I was waiting for Balraj's TCP connect state machine to be tested (we were mainly just testing servers before).  Balraj: is that in trunk in mirage-net now?

-anil

--
William Le Ferrand

Mobile : (+1) (415) 683-1484