[MirageOS-devel] Scheduling some posts for openmirage.org

Hi folks,

Great work today!  Now that Mirage 1.0 is out, we need to put together a bunch
of posts to describe the system and help people (and each-other) get to grips
with it.

This will effectively form some of the documentation so it's more than just
blog posts and wiki pages -- getting this content in written form is important
and we can come back to each one to properly cross-reference. :)

I've made a new issue on the mirage repo [1] with some ideas for posts
Anil/Dave think are needed and also some people who could write them.  If
you're ok with the list please say so on the issue's comments.  The idea is
that once we've agreed on *what* posts we need, we'll create a *separate* issue
for each post, where we can discuss what the contents need to include.

I'd also like us to agree on a schedule of posts so that this doesn't slip and
we can (1) keep the cadence up while (2) spreading the work.

[1] https://github.com/mirage/mirage/issues/128

Thoughts?

Amir