Re: [MirageOS-devel] thought on a new API for mirage

On 28 Dec 2013, at 09:23, David Scott <scott.dj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been threatening to write a cache but haven't got round to it. I was wondering about creating a reusable LRU thing and allowing it to be used in multiple places.

There are a lot of fixed-size pooled data structures in Core (in the Zero module).  Worth looking there for inspiration.  I'm a bit reluctant to put a dependency on Core until module aliases show up (due to the binary sizes that'll result if all of Core.Std is pulled in).