[MirageOS-devel] heads up: a Unix dependency snuck in on Uri, to be fixed tomorrow

I sexp'ed up Uri, and there's a tiny Unix dependency in sexplib that's causing
anything that uses Uri to fail.  I've sent in the patch upstream [1], but I'll
put in a workaround tomorrow morning if there's no quick resolution.

For now, you can pin back to the Uri 1.3.12 to avoid the problem if you're
building a Xen website.

[1] https://github.com/janestreet/sexplib/pull/4

-a