Re: [MirageOS-devel] xen event channels, grants, block devices etc

On 21 Jan 2014, at 21:57, David Scott <scott.dj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I notice the new mirage-types.lwt will try to build IFF 'lwt' is present:

Perhaps we should change this to IFF 'lwt & cstruct & ipaddr' so the error manifests as a 'mirage-types.lwt' is missing higher up the dependency chain where the missing dependency on 'ipaddr' is?

Thanks for spotting this.  I've pushed a fix to my branch with the correct dependencies.

cheers,
Anil