[MirageOS-devel] some pointers for xen/arm on cubie2

A few useful pointers to anyone else looking into Xen/ARM for Mirage.  Ian
Campbell has tidied up the Allwinner Xen wiki and it's far more accurate now:

http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Allwinner

I'm currently booting my Cubie2 using an NFS root, but a SATA drive should work
fine too.  MMC is still problematic by most reports.

As for a MiniOS to get Mirage up on ARM, Julien suggested that a stripped down
FreeBSD would be easier than a MiniOS, which I quite like given that sharing
the header files with FreeBSD will make porting the kFreeBSD backend easier too
in the medium term.  The FreeBSD Xen/ARM working git tree is here:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/julieng/freebsd.git;a=tree;f=sys/arm/xenhvm;h=26ec9810bc775e24f08d18547a84ebba44792cf0;hb=xen-arm