[MirageOS-devel] Offline use of mirage?

Hi folks,

I (perhaps foolishly) thought I could play with mirage-skeleton on the train
today and made sure to update repos and packages.  Just now had a facepalm
moment when I saw 'Installing OPAM packages' in the terminal while trying out
the static_website stuff.

Is there an easy way I can keep a local copy of all the things I might need? I
get the feeling that opam-in-box (and a way to keep it up-to-date)  is what I'm
after.

I'm just trying to figure out if I missed an obvious solution so if this isn't
possible yet, that's fine.

Best wishes,
Amir

--