Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage OS releases and XenProject.org

On 21 Feb 2014, at 10:11, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 20/02/2014 11:45, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>> On 20 Feb 2014, at 11:14, Lars Kurth <lars.kurth@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Guys,
>>> when you spin out a new release, can you please coordinate with Russell and
>>> me
>>> If I look at  http://xenproject.org/developers/teams/mirage-os.html
>>> andhttp://xenproject.org/downloads/mirage-os-archives.html these are now
>>> out-of-date
>>> Regards
>>> Lars
>> Good point -- will do for future releases!
>>
>> -anil
>>
> Or we can re-label the 1.0 release 1.x ... As far as I understand OPAM picks
> up the latest versions anyway.
> Lar

That's right -- although older versions can still be installed by manually
picking the right version number.  We're likely to release a point release
1.1.1 shortly as well, so it could just be 1.1.x to signify that the user
should just get the latest point release via OPAM.