Re: [MirageOS-devel] Hello Mirage World

On 07/03/14 16:05, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
Hi Carlos,

How are you running it?  The 'make run' for Xen will generate a skeleton .xl file,
which you then run yourself using 'xl console -c <file>.xl'.  That should
attach you to the Xen console, where you can see the hello world output.

I think you mean "xl create -c <file.xl>" :)

Just in case you see nothing on the console (because of an early exit, often caused by forgetting to attach a disk), start the VM paused with:

xl create -c -p <xl config file>

and then unpause it from another terminal

xl unpause -p <VM name>

Cheers,
Dave

-anil