Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage weekly call today (tuesday) 4pm-5pm GMT

My notes from the weekly call are now in a PR [1] on the Mirage site.
You can read them there [2] and please send me comments if you have any.
Anil will merge them into the live site when he's ready.

The agenda was:
- SSL + crypto
- GSoc / OPW
- Mirage tutorial day