Re: [MirageOS-devel] welcome to mindy preston!

we need to go to a virtual pub to welcome new people - in this case, I recommend the pub discussion be

On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 6:21 PM, Richard Mortier <Richard.Mortier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
mindy is joining us via the Outreach Program for Women (http://opw.gnome.org), sponsored by the Xen Project, to work on mirage -- likely topics are network fuzz testing and perhaps an ipv6 stack. she's already made some great contributions, including fixing some DHCP bugs to better support EC2 as reported on her blog at <http://www.somerandomidiot.com/> -- check it out :)

here's what she says about herself:

Mindy Preston (frequently "yomimono" on the Internet) is
a programmer of computers whose former occupations include "hacker
schooler", "embedded systems programmer", "network security analyst",
"unix sysadmin", "lawn maintenance technician", "bicycle advocate", and
"university student". ÂHer interests include bicycles, type safety,
cats, doing the minimum correct thing, jokes, breaking stuff, fixing
stuff, embroidery, ruthless input validation, and adamantly refusing to
relocate from Madison, Wisconsin.

--
Cheers,

R.