[MirageOS-devel] Logging, Flows and Irmin

Hi all,

I'm trying to finish the tracing for the test/demo TLS server on top
of Mirage and I've got two questions:

To make logs meaningful, I need a way to get the address of the
connected peer from a TCPV4.flow -- but all I can find is `id` to get
my own address. Is this possible?

Secondly; The stack uses Sexps to produce traces and they are now
stored with Irmin/Git [1] (please be gentle, this is my first foray
into Irmin :) ). Since we plan to spin up multiple instances of this
it would be better to send Sexps to an Irmin daemon that manages the
storage. Could somebody point me to a snippet of code to get started
with this?

Thanks,
David

[1] https://github.com/mirleft/tls-demo-server/blob/master/unikernel.ml#L118