[MirageOS-devel] Using Clock directly from the mirage tool

Hannes, David,

You mentioned a problem with the Mirage frontend not exposing a generator for
Clock directly to unikernels.  ThomasG thought that it should be an easy fix,
but I can't find a bug open for this.  Is it still an issue?

I'd like to release Mirage 1.2.0 (with the `make depend` fix) soon, and we
could add this into the CLI at the same time.

cheers,
Anil