Re: [MirageOS-devel] Lwt is deprecated - Async?

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 4:13 PM, Masoud Koleini <Masoud.Koleini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any suggestion for making Frenetic, or any Async based code, to interact with Mirage Lwt-based libraries?

There is the lwt-async library [1], but I don't know how it is supposed to be used nor whether it is actively being worked on (the last commit was in January).

There is also my Future library [2], but this probably not helpful to you. It doesn't let you use lwt and async together, only lets you abstract over the two. Eventually, you still have to pick one. Also, it has only a tiny bit of features.