Re: [MirageOS-devel] Mirage Xen/ARM update

On 13 Jul 2014, at 12:25, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Could you tag this one, so I can update the xen-minios package (in
>>> mirage/mirage-xen-libs, which I will shortly rename to
>>> mirage/mirage-xen-minios
>>> before submitting an OPAM package).
>
> I'll try to get this done tomorrow.

And this is now all done.  There's a release tarball generator in the
archive, and the repository has been renamed to:

  https://github.com/mirage/mirage-xen-minios

The OPAM package is called "mirage-xen-minios" and is being tested in:
https://github.com/ocaml/opam-repository/pull/2371

cheers,
Anil