Re: [MirageOS-devel] Tcpip_checksum error

Awesome! Patch worked fine, thanks Anil.

On Saturday, 19 July 2014, 19:57, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This looks like a bug to me. Could you try out the fix in

The module was exposed twice by mistake in both modules, hence the clash.  The fix just moves it to the toplevel `tcpip` library.

Out of interest, is the test application you are using for this available anywhere?  It didn't show up in normal use of the library since it requires linking specifically to it.

-anil