Re: [MirageOS-devel] Passing a list of devices to the Main module

>> How a list of network devices with arbitrary length, for example [tap0,
>> tap1, tap2], that is defined in config, can be passed as a parameter to
>> the Main module in unikernel.ml?

You cannot do this with the mirage tool unfortunately (you can only pass
fixed-lenght lists, ie. tuples).

I'd recommend generating the boilerplate code using tuples and and edit it
manually. Would be good to have a combinator for lists as well

I'm tracking this in https://github.com/mirage/mirage/issues/273

Best,
Thomas