Re: [MirageOS-devel] error when i create hvm guest

I am this guide: http://www.abobier.be/2014/03/18/installer-xpenology-dsm5-avec-gnoboot-0-10-3-sur-xenserver-6-2/
I do not know if it works the other way, I'll test.

> Message du 06/08/14 10:53
> De : "Anil Madhavapeddy" <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
> A : "Gilles DALMAS" <gdalmas@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Copie à : "mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Objet : Re: [MirageOS-devel] error when i create hvm guest

This mode doesn't exist on ARM: it's an option to run x86 guests in hardware virtualisation mode. ÂAre you trying to boot an x86 guest on ARM?

-anil

> On 6 Aug 2014, at 09:44, Gilles DALMAS <gdalmas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> the guest system can only be started in this mode. there is a problems with this mode ?
>

> Message du 06/08/14 10:21
> > De : "Anil Madhavapeddy" <anil@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > A : "Gilles DALMAS" <gdalmas@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > Copie à : "mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mirageos-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Objet : Re: [MirageOS-devel] error when i create hvm guest

Why are you trying to create an HVM guest on Xen/ARM? ÂYou should just be using the default PV mode on ARM to launch guests.