[MirageOS-devel] Manual assignment of mac address for tap interface

Hi,

I've been playing with mirage-skeleton/static_website with unix backend and tap interface.
I wonder if there is a right way of assigning a specific mac address to a mirage instance.
What I want right now is to run multiple instances with different mac addresses using tap interface.
I saw in mirage-net-unix a mac address is assigned randomly, but with the same seed by default makes all mac addresses the same.

I just tweaked it by adding, in the static_website's main.ml generated by mirage tool, Random.init <a different seed> before Netif.connect "tap0" to get different an address, but I am sure this is not a proper way. Is there any way to do it? (I know that manual assignment of mac address is doable with xen backend).

Cheers,
Hwanju