Re: [MirageOS-devel] rebuilding blobs.openmirage

On 14 Aug 2014, at 16:25, Thomas Leonard <talex5@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 14 August 2014 16:11, Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Just an FYI:  I'm rebuilding the blobs.openmirage.org to be an Ubuntu 14.04
>> Trusty VM with enough disk space that it can rebuild the mirage-xen-arm
>> builder repository from scratch.  This will let us automate the deployment
>> of the ARM images as pull requests come in with feature changes.
>
> That's a relief - it was taking about an hour to upload the image each
> time (even with rsync)!

I've completely failed to get `git clone` of Linux to work with a 512MB
VM and Docker as well -- keeps getting killed with an OOM signal even with
a lot of swap outside the container.  These container<->resource usage
interactions are just weird...

The new VM has 2vCPUs and a native cross-toolchain without containers, so
should be much easier!