Re: [MirageOS-devel] Is Mirage 2.0 released?

On 14 Aug 2014, at 17:04, Phil Tomson <philtomson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I only see 1.2.0 in opam packages. Also looking at the github page 1.2.0 is
> the current release.

The release is *almost* in OPAM, but got blocked due to a Cohttp issue (I'm
almost done fixing it!).

In practise, this only matters if you're using the Xen/ARM backend, and it's
easily fixed by doing some pins. See
http://openmirage.org/blog/introducing-xen-minios-arm for more, or just do:

opam install mirage-xen-minios
opam pin mirage https://github.com/mirage/mirage.git
opam pin mirage-xen https://github.com/mirage/mirage-platform
opam pin tcpip https://github.com/mirage/mirage-tcpip
opam pin cohttp https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-cohttp
opam pin mirage-http https://github.com/mirage/mirage-http

This gets you all the right libraries for the ARM linking to work (for example
with mirage-skeleton's static_website).