[MirageOS-devel] Mirage fortnightly call, Wednesday 20th at 4pm BST (== GMT + 1)

Dear all,

I'd just like to make it explicitly clear that the Mirage calls are open to
all.  The agenda is publicly visible, call details are sent out every time and
its alway nice to hear from new members of the community.  The only expectation
is that you briefly introduce yourself (unless you've also added an agenda item
- in which case you'll need to speak about that too).

Please do feel free to join in!  On that note, the next Mirage call will take
place on *Wednesday 20th* at 4pm BST (== GMT + 1) -- Apologies about the
shifting days, but we're still in conference season.  This time it's because
Anil is speaking at the Xen Developer Summit in Chicago - the slides are
already up if you want to take a look at
http://decks.openmirage.org/xendevsummit14/

If you have points you'd like to discuss on the call, please do add them to the
agenda at https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda - I'll
structure them shortly before the call.

Notes from the last call are online at:
http://openmirage.org/wiki/weekly-2014-08-07

GoToMeeting details:

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/591890401

Note the dial-in numbers seem to have changed. The new ones are visible if you
join the meeting online but I believe the US one is:

+1 (213) 493-0008

Thanks,
Amir