[MirageOS-devel] Mirage weekly call tomorrow (tuesday 2nd sept) 4pm BST (== GMT + 1)

Hi,

Please join the mirage call tomorrow afternoon— all are welcome, no prior
experience necessary!

If there are items you’d like to bring up, feel free to propose an agenda item
here:

https://github.com/mirage/mirage-www/wiki/Call-Agenda

I think some of the team are in Sweden at ICFP, but hopefully they can dial-in.
I’ve even refreshed the dial-in numbers — check out the swedish one below...

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/join/591890401

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 2169
Australia: +61 2 8355 1035