[MirageOS-devel] First Mirage/Ocaml project ideas

Greetings,

You have been good at promoting and evangelizing Mirage and Ocaml, ÂI am a recent convert to the movement. ÂI was hoping for some ideas for a small meaningful project that I could work on to learn ocaml and in the end give back to the Mirage project. ÂSomething not time critical.

One idea I came up with was: NTPd (Network Time Protocol server). ÂIronic that I don't want a project that is *time critical* hahah.

I am open to ideas from the list.

Warm regards,

--Stephen