Re: [MirageOS-devel] Compile mirage application for xen

Hi,

I'd guess so, yes.  Anything that depends on the underlying platform (Unix) needs to be abstracted to work with mirage.

Specifically, all those modules in the error message have unix dependencies that aren't being satisfied, though I believe work is ongoing to split js core up to have a kernel part that will be more compatible with he mirage approach.

What are you trying to do? It might be that there are alternative mirage compatible libraries already available (though that might not help much if you're looking at porting a large codebase of course :)

--
Cheers,

R.