[MirageOS-devel] Mirage website syndication

Hello

I would like to add blog syndication to mirage-www, as discussed here:

What I first had in mind was :
- keep a list of feed in a text file (much like: https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml.org/blob/syndic/planet_feeds.txt). Its content would be made available as KV_RO module.Â
- for each request, (say, to: '/community/blogs'Â) ,we use an http client to get the feeds and generate the HTML

I have a few questions:

- Is that what people expect when they talk about syndication for mirage-www ?
- fetching the feeds on each request seems unnecessary. Caching would be smarter but how do I write something that updates the cache after say, 3 hours ? A thread with a timer ?
- Mirage exposes an HTTP server but not an HTTP clientÂ
- The Syndic package relies on Calendar which uses Unix.localtime() which is not exposed by Mirage's Clock. How should I handle this ?

Thank you