Re: [MirageOS-devel] Passing tap devices to the main module

I was wondering how to solve this more generally (for instance, via an
ARM-style device tree).  Does the solution below of picking monotonic network
device numbers work on cloud providers?

Amazon still seems to only provide one VIF, so maybe this isn't a real issue.
It'll come up quite quickly on ARM when we are bridging internal/external
networks though, so it would be good to figure out a solution...

-anil