[MirageOS-devel] [Update] Location of next Xen Project Developer Summit / User Summit

Hi all,

a quick update on the location of next year’s Developer / User summit. As I
mentioned earlier, LinuxCon US will be in Seattle Aug 17-19 and Linux Plumbers
will be hosted from Aug 19 - 21st in Seattle.

I provisionally booked space with the Linux Foundation for the Xen Project from
Aug 17-19. It seems that there was enough space after all. Which is good,
because it means there isn’t really a clash with Linux Plumbers.

The final go/no-go decision will depend on cost and Advisory Board approval.

Regards
Lars