[MirageOS-devel] new libraries of the week

Hi all,

I've started pulling small libraries out of Irmin as I though they can be
useful to others.

https://github.com/mirage/ocaml-hex: Hexa converter. Very simple.

https://github.com/mirage/mirage-tc Type-classes library,  more complex (and
not sure totally useful, though, but it captures a design pattern I have with
few of my mirage libraries). Useful for Irmin apps and libs. That's a
collection of combinators to facilitate the definition of pretty-printers
(using S-expression), REST APIs (using Ezjsonm.t) and binary formats (using
Cstruct.t). They are functor combinators and generators for custom
autogen/deriving extensions. Feedback appreciated on this.

The new ocaml-git release is blocked, waiting for a new version of nocrypto
which works on 4.02 (trunk works, but not 0.1.0). Nothing urgent, but that
would be nice to have at one point :p

Irmin refactoring is still progressing slowly: the core library compiles but
I'm not totally happy with the exposed interface, so I'm trying to make it
simpler for the user.

Best,
Thomas