Re: [MirageOS-devel] Whole Program Optimization in Mirage

On 2 Jul 2014, at 13:52, Pierre Chambart <pierre.chambart@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 01/07/2014 10:14, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>> (no pressure, Pierre :-)
> None taken ;)
>
> By the way, I can't help to remind that I enjoy a lot receiving
> segfaults reports. If any of you have some spare time to prove that my
> branch fail miserably:
>
> opam repository add -k git chambart
> https://github.com/chambart/opam-compilers-repository.git
> opam switch install 4.01.0+flambda
> opam install ...
>
> ./your_project
> ... segfault ...
>
> In fact this is not that unstable (as long as you don't 'export
> EXPERIMENTS=true') anymore.

I don't know if anyone tried this originally, but I'm interested
in trying this out on ARM in particular (where speedups will become
really obvious due to the slower CPU).

Is that OPAM remote still the recommended location to try out -flambda?