Re: [MirageOS-devel] Tracing and profiling blog post

Le mardi, 28 octobre 2014 Ã 23:21, Anil Madhavapeddy a Ãcrit :

> Assemblage is still undergoing 'rapid iteration', so I'd suggest
> switching to OASIS until we have a more stable version. ThomasG or
> Daniel Buenzli can correct me if that's not accurate.

That's accurate. If we agree with Thomas on the PR I'm going to make next week,
the current API completely changes and assemble.ml files will need rewriting.
We need time to design a great system and it's better if we don't encumber
ourselves with users at the moment.

Daniel